The benefit of on-site analyses provides the fastest possible results enabling quick decisions to be made, and proximity to source which enhances the measurement of certain contaminants such as Hg and H2S amongst others.
Petrolab's on-site services include:
- On-site basic analyses such as GOR and API of liquid
- Stock Tank Oil Analyses such as Cloud Point and Pour Point
- Compositional analyses of gas and liquid
- On-site bubble point determination
- Calculated PVT properties by EoS
- On-site measurement of gas contaminants such as trace metals, Hg, H2S, COS, mercaptans
For more information, or should you have any questions please don't hesitate in contacting us.
Petrolab offers accurate determination of Molar Compositional Gas Analyses by Chromatography up to C20+ including N2, H2S and CO2, GPM Content, Heating Value, Wobbe Index, Specific Gravity, Molecular Weight and Pseudo-Critical Properties.
Other services include:
- Trace contaminants (metals, Hg, H2S, RSH, COS, etc.) in gas streams
- Added tracers in gas injection projects
- Draeger tube tests
- Hydrocarbon and water dew points
- Corrosion (copper strip)
- Residue (by evaporation)
Reported in the preliminary data stage used for the evaluation of PVT analysis requirements, Petrolab offers expert compositional, produced GOR, and fluid properties otherwise known as a “flash” analysis.
Other services include:
- Molar Compositional Analyses of pressurised Separator and Bottom Hole Liquids extend to C35+ by Chromatography
- High Temperature Vacuum Distillation until C20+ with measured molecular weight and densities of all cuts
- PONA on light ends (below C12 plus)
- Wax and Asphaltene content
- Pour and Cloud Point (on live crude)
- Kinematic Viscosity and downstream Stock Oil Analyses characterization
Petrolab's core speciality is PVT Analyses, on all types of reservoir fluids performed either in a main or customized mobile laboratory. Services are performed using Conventional Slickline, Wireline Bottom Hole or Recombined Separator Samples.
Common tests performed:
- Saturation Pressure
- Gas Liquid Ratios
- Formation Volume Factor
- Gas and Liquid Compressibility
- Gas Dew Points
- Viscosity and Density (from single phase to stock tank conditions)
- Single and Multi Stage Separator Tests
- Special large cells (Sloane type) for lean Gas Condensate studies
- Ruska type three window cells for gas condensates or volatile oil
- Ruska type blind cells for black oil of up to 20,000 psig working pressure and 350ºF